Love Love Hill is a collective of comic artists independently self-publishing anthologies of comics, short stories, art zines, and minis, all lovingly bound in handmade volumes. Thematically centred around the little whimsical charms in life, we draw and write stories that we like to read ourselves, and we hope our readers will enjoy them equally!
You can also see us LIVE and IN-PERSON at the following events:
- August 20 2017, Zine Dream, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- August 31 - September 3 2017, FanExpo Canada, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- October 13-15, 2017, Lakes International Comic Arts Festival (LICAF)
You can find our work in bookstores as well:
- The Beguiling Books & Art, 319 College Street Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5T 1S2 [map] Phone: 416-533-9168
- Page & Panel, Toronto Reference Library 789 Yonge Street Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4W 2G8 [map] Phone: 416-323-9212